for individuals and self-employed individuals

dutch tax M-form complicated?

The dutch tax M-form may be tough and hard to complete. For the year in which you moved to the Netherlands, or have emigrated from the Netherlands, you are invited to file the so-called M-form. This M-form know to be very complicated to fill in, due to its existential amount of questions and detail, and the form is only available in Dutch and on paper.

You need a tax advisor to be able to file it electronically. We use unique tax software to submit your tax returns and communicate with the tax authorities (Belastingdienst) in real time. In most cases the migration year’s tax return (M-form) is very beneficial for you to file!

You can submit your request to us free of charge without any obligation. You will first receive a quotation and if you agree, we will draw up the M-tax return in draft for you. If everything is correct and you are satisfied, we will submit the tax return electronically to the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration (Belastingdienst).

  • Filing Dutch tax return via M form
  • Converting the tax declaration into the correct form
  • Do you have a partner? Then we combine the tax returns in one income tax return.

It often happens that a wrong form is used for the tax return, while this should have been done in paper form via a migration form. We ensure that your tax return is optimised and submitted electronically via the correct M-form. You cannot file the tax return digitally with the Tax and Customs Administration (Belastingdienst) yourself.

For many consulting firms, the M-tax return remains quite complex. Not for Expat Service, where only specialists with a high level of professional background in drafting the M-tax return are employed. In 9 out of 10 cases we optimize your taxes in such a way that the costs of our services result in a profitable investment. Do not miss out on any tax revenues and let us draw up your tax return.